Thursday, April 21, 2016
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Monday, April 18, 2016
Most people think of Mexico as a beautiful country filled with natural wonders and cultural splendors, but it has another side that is not widely talked about. The other side of Mexico is of great environmental problems. Air pollution in Mexico is a problem that they have ignored for many years and they are just now starting to address this problem to their environment. This inattention to air pollution concerns have caused some degrading of the environment.
What does Mexico make to help pollution
- In 1992, the United Nations described Mexico City’s air as the most polluted on the planet. Six years later, that air earned Mexico the reputation of “the most dangerous city in the world for children” — a reputation Mexico has been working hard to improve. But despite more than a decade of stringent pollution control measures, a haze hangs over the city most days, obscuring the surrounding snow-capped mountains and endangering the health of its inhabitants.
Friday, April 15, 2016
Sunday, April 3, 2016
TRAINING FIELDInvestigate how we can solve the problem of trash in Mexico City.
SKILLSHow to take care of our world.
EXPECTED LEARNINGTo investigate how other countries take care of trash and find out how we can learn from this methods.
SUBJECTHow to dispose of trash.
AIMStudents through investigations will learn how other countries deal with trash.
ACTIVITIES FROM TUESDAY APRIL 5 to Monday April 11 2016.
- Students will be divided in teams by the teacher.
- Each team will choose a city: Tokio, New York and London.
- They will investigate how each city deals with trash.
- Students will write down questions with the following question words.Why, Where, When,and How regarding trash.
- After you have investigated you will give suggestions in how these techniques can be used in Mexico City.
- Each team will be able to communicate through the week with their classmates and tell them what they have investigated.
- Your work will have to be with images, information and critical thinking.
- On Friday you will show your work to all the classroom. It has to last from five minutes to ten minutes.